Date: October 5, 2010
- Advisory Board Members expressed concerns over career fairs and the resources they provide.
- Board members would like to know demographics for class of 2014.
- Information will be available at November 16th Advisory Board Meeting.
- Vice President of the Office of Campus and Student Life and Dean of Students, Kim Goff-Crews will be in attendance for next meeting.
- See more info about Kim Goff-Crews and the Departments under her jurisdiction!
- Updates were given on Ad-Hoc Committee formed as a result of last year’s Regenstein Incident.
- Kim Goff-Crews will meet with leadership of University of Chicago Coalition for Immigrant Rights to discuss issues and the university’s response.
- Updates were given on the new Bias Response Team Website.
- Learn more about the Office of Campus and Student Life