Date: October 19, 2010
- Kim Goff-Crews gives general introduction and explains University offices under her control. Check here to find out: It’s a lot!
- Board Members presented a wide array of concerns to which Kim offered various initiatives going into consideration. Note that most of these ideas are tentative. These involved:
- Greater retail, grocery, and hotel options in
- The plausibility of a “student center.”
- Efforts are being made to streamline and make SCC more effective, including a director specifically in control of SCC.
- Board Members expressed possibility of more housing.
- Board Members expressed Bookstore availability concerns.
- Board Members expressed concerns with CAPS.
- Board Members expressed concerns with General/Academic Advising for Minority Students, conversation included discussion of Faculty of Color.